Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 09.07.2022 and 13.07.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Heidelberg extension from B. Braun
The BBraun Heidelberg Extension is a medical tube made of transparent plastic for the administration of infusions. It is attached to the infusion bottle or infusion bag via the Luer-Lock connection. This allows the standard infusion line of any infusion set to be extended for more patient mobility. The drip rate of the infusion solution is not affected by the tubing.
BBraun Heidelberg Extension - At a glance
- Extension line for infusion systems
- Easy extension of infusion sets
- No flow rate limitation
- With Luer-Lock connectors
- Pressure resistance: Up to 2 bar
- Latex and DEHP free
- Outer diameter: 4.1 mm
- Inner diameter: 3 mm
- length 30 cm - 2.1 ml
- length 75 cm - 5.3 ml
- length 140 cm - 9.9 ml
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in different lengths
Scope of delivery
- 1 Heidelberg extension in the selected length
This article is excluded from withdrawal.