Article successfully added.
Pain relief for injections
Order number: 300137.1
Package: 1 piece(s)
€1.42 Incl. VAT*
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 31.03.2023 and 04.04.2023
ShotBlocker injection aid from Bionix
ShotBlocker – At a glace
- Instantly reduces needle pain and anxiety associated with injections
- Simple Design – One ShotBlocker per patient is all you need
- Easy to use – Just press ShotBlocker firmly over the injection site and give the injection through or near the opening
- Immediate Effect – The contact points on the underside create an immediate distracting effect. No waiting for topical anesthetics to take effect
- Versatility – Useful in intramuscular injections, subcutaneous injections and other procedures that include a painful neddle poke
- Cost Benefit – Less costly and faster than anesthetic creams or freezing sprays
ShotBlocker – The Details
ShotBlocker distracts and comforts patients of all ages receiving intramuscular or subutaneous injections to lessen the perceived pain and anxiety. ShotBlocker is an innovative, patented device that is both simple and easy-to-use.
ShotBlocker is a novel application of the gate control theory of pain management. ShotBlocker is a flexible plastic disk that has a number of blunt contact points on its underside. When pressed firmly against the patient's skin at the injection site, ShotBlocker saturates the sensory signals distracting the patient from the pain signals caused by the needle poke.
This item is not eligible for returns.