Delivery 10 to 13 days
You will receive your goods between the 11.02.2023 and 15.02.2023
giaDERM Sodium Hyaluron Gel for Injection from SR Care
SR Care's giaDERM Sodium Hyalurongel is a ready-to-use derma filler for cosmetic corrections on the face. As a gentle lift, the gel implant is injected transcutaneously and wrinkles are reliably reduced. The homogenized preparation contains lidocaine, which makes the injection particularly painless and gentle. The set contains a pre-filled sterile disposable syringe with graduation and two injection cannulas, making application simple and safe.
Important note: For health professionals only.
This product is intended for injection into the dermis by an authorized health care professional in accordance with local regulations.
- Homogenized gel implant of modified hyaluronic acid with 0.3% lidocaine
- Viscoelastic texture for filling corrections on the face
- Activating, nourishing and repairing
- Long lasting filling effect
- Biodegradable gel
- Pre-filled disposable syringe with graduation
- Syringe barrel made of glass, with Luer connection
- Incl. 2 cannulas (individually packed)
- Composition: Sodium hyaloronate (concentration: 24 mg/ml), lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3 %, phosphate buffer pH 7.2
Hyaloron injection for skin tightening
For flawless skin, giaDERM Dermafiller smoothes out expression lines and reliably fills volume losses in the face. Professional treatment of morphological asymmetries in the face as well as reconstuction of irregularities is simple and efficient with the kit. After the treatment, the skin appears smooth and even.
Hyaloronic acid is a natural component of connective tissue. When its concentration in the skin decreases, small wrinkles appear. These can be treated well with giaDERM hyaloronic acid filler. With its smooth consistency and neutral pH, the cosmetic product is very similar to the body's own hyaluron. This makes the injection of the sodium hyaluronate gel particularly well tolerated and effective for more than 12 months. The concentration of the prepatent and the degree of cross-linking of the hyaluron is suitable for the following areas:
- Crow's feet
- Nasolabial folds
- Glabellar folds
- Nasal bridge pattern
- Tear furrow
- Cheek furrows
The unique composition of the transcutaneous gel implant reduces redness and swelling during and after the injection. Due to the addition of lidocaine, a local anesthetic effect is achieved, which makes the cosmetic correction pleasantly painless.
Scope of delivery
- 1 package SR Care giaDERM sodium hyaluron gel for injection
- 1 ml modified hyaluronic acid with lidocaine
- In resealable glass syringe
- 2 cannulas
- Instructions for use