Delivery 8 to 11 days
You will receive your goods between the 27.08.2022 and 31.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Magill pliers from Fuhrmann
The Magill forceps from Fuhrmann is a medical instrument for foreign body removal, positioning of a tube and the general use in the oral cavity. The intubation forceps are individually sterile-packaged and clearly marked as a disposable instrument via the double labeling. This prevents unintended reuse of the instrument and confusion with reusable instruments.
- Hygienic intubation forceps according to Magill
- Disposable instrument
- Suitable for positioning of a tube, foreign body removal and general use in the mouth/throat area
- Use in ambulance and operating room
- Fluted, enlarged gripping jaws
- Disposable standard marking according to EU directives (crossed out 2)
- Red band identification prevents confusion between disposable and reusable instruments
- Shape: Angled
- Material: Brushed steel
- Individually sterile packed
- Length: 25 cm
Scope of delivery
- 15 Fuhrmann Magill forceps
|Product Type:||Disposable Instruments|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.