Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 02.02.2023 and 06.02.2023
Stitch cutter thread-pulling knife from Swann Morton
The surgical Stitch cutter thread-pulling knives of the brand Swann Morton are quality instruments for cutting suture material after surgical procedures. The disposable blades with a length of 11 cm can be held securely even without a scalpel holder. The long suture blades support an aseptic technique and provide good visibility of the working area.
- Suture knife with curved blade
- For hygienic cutting and removal of wound sutures
- For single use
- Long blade for a more aseptic technique
- Can be used without handle
- Material: stainless steel
- Length: 11 cm
- Individually packed
Scope of delivery
- 100 Swann Morton Stitch cutter thread-pulling knife
|Product Type:||Disposable Instruments|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.