Article successfully added.
Fuhrmann Taxidermy scissors
Disposable instrument suitable for preparation applications
Article ID: 123369
Package: 25 piece(s)
€71.28 Incl. VAT*(€2.85 / 1 piece(s))
€59.90 net*(€2.39 / 1 piece(s))
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 10.06.2023 and 14.06.2023
Taxidermy scissors from Fuhrmann
The dissecting scissors from Fuhrmann are optimally suited for various dissection applications and cutting through tissue. Due to the single use and the clear labeling as a single-use instrument, cross-contamination and infections are prevented. The scissors are made of recyclable stainless steel and allow a hygienic and efficient use without extensive reprocessing.
- For various preparation applications
- For sterile single use
- Blunt/blunt design
- Ready for use and functional at any time
- Robust disposable instrument
- Prevents cross-contamination and infection
- Length: 11.5 cm
- Material: recyclable stainless steel
Scope of delivery
- 25 Fuhrmann dissecting scissors
This item is not eligible for returns.