Peha instrument iris scissors from HARTMANN
The HARTMANN iris scissors are disposable surgical instruments for particularly hygienic use. The application-oriented design makes the iris scissors suitable for cutting surgical sutures as well as for suture removal. HARTMANN's scissors are designed as hygienic disposables and are made of recyclable steel. The use of pre-sterilized instruments reduces the workload for disinfection and reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
- Hygienic disposable instrument from HARTMANN
- Labeling prevents mix-up of instruments
- Peelable labels on each individual package
- Shape: Pointed/sharp; optionally curved or straight
- Material: Brushed steel
- Individually sterile packed
- Length: 11.5 cm
- Available in different shapes
Scope of delivery
- 25 HARTMANN Peha-instrument iris scissors in the selected shape
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.