Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 10.12.2022 and 14.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Micro-Adson-Pinette from Fuhrmann
The Micro-Adson forceps from Fuhrmann are ideally suited for use in surgery. Due to the single use and the clear labeling as a single-use instrument, cross-contamination and infections are prevented. The anatomical jaw surface and the wide handle with ribbing ensure a very precise and secure grip of fine tissue. The forceps are made of recyclable stainless steel and enable hygienic and efficient surgery without extensive reprocessing.
- Micro-Adson forceps suitable for use in the operating room
- For sterile single use
- Wide handle with ribbing for good grip and fine forceps tip
- Anatomical jaw surface and fine toothed gripping surface
- Robust disposable instrument
- Prevents cross-contamination and infection
- Length: 12 cm
- Mouth width: 8.8 mm
- Material: recyclable stainless steel
Scope of delivery
- 25 Fuhrmann Micro-Adson forceps
|Product Type:||Disposable Instruments|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.