Article successfully added.
Disposable forceps for use in surgery
Order number: 123364
Package: 25 piece(s)
€62.42 Incl. VAT*(€2.50 / 1 piece(s))
€52.45 net*(€2.10 / 1 piece(s))
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 31.03.2023 and 04.04.2023
Semken-Pinzette from Fuhrmann
The Semken forceps from Furhmann are the right instrument for versatile use in surgery. Due to the single use and the clear labeling as a single-use instrument, cross-contamination and infections are prevented. The forceps are made of recyclable stainless steel and allow for a hygienic and efficient operation without extensive reprocessing.
- Semken forceps optimally suited for use in surgery
- For sterile single use
- Wide handle with ribbing for a good grip
- Anatomical shape and finely serrated gripping surface
- Robust disposable instrument
- Prevents cross-contamination and infections
- Length: 13 cm
- Material: recyclable stainless steel
Scope of delivery
- 25 Fuhrmann Semken forceps
|Product Type:||Disposable Instruments|
This item is not eligible for returns.