Delivery 22 to 25 days
You will receive your goods between the 07.01.2023 and 11.01.2023
Semken-Pinzette from Fuhrmann
The Semken forceps from Furhmann are the right instrument for versatile use in surgery. Due to the single use and the clear labeling as a single-use instrument, cross-contamination and infections are prevented. The forceps are made of recyclable stainless steel and allow for a hygienic and efficient operation without extensive reprocessing.
- Semken forceps optimally suited for use in surgery
- For sterile single use
- Wide handle with ribbing for a good grip
- Anatomical shape and finely serrated gripping surface
- Robust disposable instrument
- Prevents cross-contamination and infections
- Length: 13 cm
- Material: recyclable stainless steel
Scope of delivery
- 25 Fuhrmann Semken forceps
|Product Type:||Disposable Instruments|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.