Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 25.08.2022 and 29.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Bipolar-Forceps from Erbe
Compared to the monopolar technique, 20 - 30 % less power is required. The surrounding tissue is not damaged because no current flows here, and measuring devices on the patient (e.g. ECG) are not disturbed. This method is well suited for critical and precise applications, such as micro, neuro and ENT surgery.
- Precise forceps for high frequency surgery
- For use in micro-, neuro- and ENT surgery
- Reliable support for hemostasis and tissue separation
- No interference with connected measuring devices such as ECGs
- Particularly gentle compared to the monopolar technique
- No damage to surrounding tissue
- Suitable for machine cleaning at max. 95 °C
- Also suitable for sterilization in autoclave at up to 138 °C
- Barrel length: 0.6 cm
- Total length: 16.5 cm
- Operating voltage: 0.5 kVp
- Available in different shapes
Scope of delivery
- 1 Erbe Bipolar tweezers in the selected shape
This article is excluded from withdrawal.