Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 22.08.2022 and 25.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Histofreezer from BSN
Remove warts and other benign skin lesions easily? With the Histofreezer from BSN, you can do this without bleeding and with little pain. It is compact in size and easy to handle, which makes it particularly suitable as a therapeutic agent for everyday dermatological indications. In addition, Histofreezer consists of a latex-free formula.
- Set with liquid gas and applicators
- Low pain and bloodless treatment
- Dimethyl ether-propane-isobutane gas mixture
- Cooling temperature of -55 °C
- Set "Small": 2 cans of liquid gas (2 x 80 ml) with 60 applicators Ø approx. 2 mm
- Set "Medium": 2 cans of liquid gas (2 x 80 ml) with 52 applicators Ø approx. 5 mm
Icing at the touch of a button with Histofreezer
Histofreezer is a cryosurgical system for the cost-effective treatment of benign skin lesions and warts, with minimal scarring. The therapeutic agent is used by dermatologists, pediatricians and general practitioners for icing superficial skin lesions. The liquid gas mixture from the aerosol bottle is transferred to the skin via the special applicators. The resulting cooling down to -55 °C is perfectly suitable for wart icing.
You do not need a sterile environment or anesthesia to use the Histofreezer. You can quickly and easily treat your patient's benign skin lesion immediately. With different sized applicators, the Histofreezer is suitable for many indications. Your patients appreciate the bloodless removal and the uncomplicated aftercare.
Scope of delivery
- 1 BSN Histofreezer set in the selected size:
- 2 x 80 ml cans of liquid gas
- Small: 60 applicators (Ø 2 mm) or medium: 52 applicators (Ø 5 mm)