HARTMANN Foliodrape CombiSet surgical suture set
Ready-to-use instrument set with sterile disposable instruments
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 09.06.2023 and 13.06.2023
Foliodrape CombiSet surgical suture set from HARTMANN
The Foliodrape suture set consists of high-quality Peha-instrument articles from HARTMANN in a pre-assembled set with drape and swabs. The sterile disposable sets ensure smooth surgical preparation and high cost-effectiveness through optimized processes in clinics, outpatient surgery centers and doctors' practices.
- Surgical set for wound closure by surgical suture
- Saves preparation time and reprocessing costs to optimize workflows
- All components immediately at hand
- Sterilization by ethylene oxide (EO)
- Can be further combined with any suture material and all commercially available sutures
- Contents per suture set:
- 5 gauze swabs size 3 (plum-sized)
- 5 fleece compresses L 7.5 x W 7.5 cm
- 1 Peha-instrument Adson forceps, surgical, L 12 cm
- 1 Peha-instrument Mayo-Hegar needle holder, L 12 cm
- 1 perforated cloth L 60 x W 50 cm, self-adhesive
- Suture set I: incl. 1 Peha-instrument surgical scissors, pointed/blunt, straight, L 14.5 cm
- Suture Set II: incl. 1 Peha-instrument iris scissors straight, L 11.5 cm
- Sterile packed sets
- Available in different variants
High-quality components as an economical complete set
The surgical suture set from HARTMANN is ready for immediate use and consists of the essential surgical instruments for precise wound suturing.
The brand-name instruments from Peha-instruments included in the CombiSet are made of recycled stainless steel in high medical quality. They have an excellent feel for good handling and are particularly low-reflective due to the brushed surface.
Optionally, the Foliodrape suture set can be ordered as Set I with surgical scissors or as Set II with fine iris scissors.
The special Peha Colour Lock safety marking for clear marking as a disposable instrument is abrasion-resistant, resistant to disinfectants and does not chip.
Well-designed consumables, such as swabs and compresses, are included in sufficient quantity for wound closure by surgical suture.
The Foliodrape Protect perforated drape with 7cm perforation also facilitates preparation for surgery. The perforated drape's high-performance two-layer material drapes well and provides a fluid-tight barrier against germs. The high quality of the HARTMANN surgical drape is abrasion resistant and extremely low linting.
The components in each set are assembled, packaged and sterilized in a convenient tray - guaranteeing maximum hygiene with minimum preparation time. The CombiSets are thus a hygienic, economical and ecological solution for small routine medical procedures.
Scope of delivery
- 8 HARTMANN Foliodrape CombiSet surgical suture sets in the selected version
This item is not eligible for returns.