Foot switch with cable from KLS Martin
The foot switch is the matching accessory for high-frequency surgery units such as the miniCutter from KLS Martin. The wide range of applications of the minicutter makes it indispensable for outpatient departments and practices in many areas of medicine. Field-proven equipment such as this foot pedal rounds out the minicutter's performance spectrum. The three-pole foot pedal can be used for both monopolar and bipolar operation.
- 3-pole foot pedal with cable for KLS small devices in HF surgery
- Suitable for the miniCutter from KLS Martin
- Can also be used for the ME 81 (bipolar only), ME 82, ME 102 (bipolar only), ME K1 and ME K2 units
- Explosion-proof, AP-tested, IP X8, immersible
- Fast and convenient operation
- Dimensions: 28 x 22 x 8 cm
Foot pedal with switching function
The compact and powerful miniCutter electrosurgical unit can be used universally in various specialist disciplines. Its excellent ergonomics as well as its easy handling are made even more comfortable by means of a foot switch.
With the help of this intelligent unit control, the miniCutter dynamically adapts to different cutting speeds, tissue impedances and cutting electrodes. Foot switches allow the surgeon to optimally guide the cut and ensure fast and safe working. Both available cutting currents can be operated by pedals or hand control.
- 1 KLS Martin foot switch with cable
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.