Delivery 19 to 22 days
You will receive your goods between the 04.03.2023 and 08.03.2023
MD 100 HF electrosurgical unit from Micromed
The MD 100 HF unit is a compact electrosurgical unit with 100 watts of output power and offers power regulation for each operating mode. The high-frequency surgery unit is suitable for a wide range of applications in medical practices and clinics.
- Modern high-frequency electrosurgical unit
- Power regulation in each operating mode
- Automatic adaptation to different tissue impedances
- Smooth and scabbed cutting, soft and forced coagulation
- Monitoring of the neutral electrode
- Contact coagulation for fast hemostasis
- Activation via 2-button handle
- Nine individual memory locations
- Incl. MicroPen handle with 2 buttons for 4 mm electrodes
- Cable length (MicroPen): 3 m
- Dimensions: L 31 x W 31 x H 14.5 cm
- Weight: 6.9 kg
Modern electrosurgery with the Micromed MD 100 electrosurgical unit
The use of electrosurgical instruments has become established in many areas of medicine. The compact MD 100 high-frequency surgical unit offers an output power of 100 watts and meets all the requirements of the outpatient specialist practice.
Continuous impedance measurements on the tissue automatically and reliably dose the required power in each operating mode. For micro applications, the voltage is regulated up to 25 watts in 1 watt steps. An auto-start function for bipolar applications and neutral electrode monitoring provide additional safety and convenience. With two monopolar cutting and coagulation functions each and one bipolar coagulation function, numerous applications in dermatology, surgery, dentistry and veterinary medicine are possible. Whether smooth or scabbed cutting, the MD 100 electrosurgical unit is well suited for precise applications.
The supplied 2-button handle is suitable for holding electrodes with a connection of 4 mm. Cutting or coagulation can be activated using the two finger switches. The three meter long cable offers a large working radius during use.
- Auto-start function for more safety in bipolar applications
- With potential equalization connection
- Neutral electrode monitoring with visual and audible signal
- Rated frequency: 500 kHz
- Power consumption: 150 VA (230 V)
- Power consumption standby mode: 12 W / 30 VA
- Monopolar cutting 1 & 2: 100 W, 500 Ω
- Monopolar coagulation 1: 100 watts, 100 Ω
- Monopolar coagulation 2: 100 watts, 500 Ω
- Bipolar coagulation: 100 watts, 100 Ω
- Type CF: Classification II b
- Protection class: I
- Mains connection: 100 - 260 V, 50 - 60 Hz
Scope of delivery
- 1 MD 100 electrosurgical unit
- 1 MicroPen handle
- 1 power cord
Please note: Electrodes and other accessories are not included in the scope of delivery.
The product is subject to instruction in Germany according to MPBetreibV. Instruction is not included in the price.
This article is excluded from withdrawal.