Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 20.08.2022 and 24.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Microfats CB 300 from Sarstedt
The CB 300 microvettes are used for capillary blood collection. The blood can be taken easily and the microvette can be closed securely with the press-in stopper. The microvettes are prepared for all common examinations. The version with lithium heparin is used for obtaining plasma. Potassium-EDTA, on the other hand, makes the blood unclottable for further laboratory testing. In addition, a gel provides a visible separation layer between blood cells and plasma.
- Collection tube for centrifugation and transport
- For capillary blood collection
- Prepared for all common examinations
- With press-in stopper for sealing
- Shape: Trumpet-shaped
- Color: Transparent with colored closure
- Material vessel: Polypropylene (PP)
- Material closure: Low Density Polyethylene (LD-PE)
- Length: 46,5 mm
- Diameter: 10,8 mm
- Volume: 300 µl
- Available in different versions
Scope of delivery
- 1 package of Sarstedt Microvettes CB 300 à 100 pieces in the selected version
This article is excluded from withdrawal.