Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 19.08.2022 and 23.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Smear Loops for Kolle Holder from Hecht Assistent
The smear loops for collectors are mostly used in the determination of blood coagulation. However, they can also be used for microscopic and bacteriological purposes, such as smears. The eyelets are made of nickel-chromium steel, so they are rustproof and also resistant to acids.
Swab eyelets for collectors - At a glance
- For use in blood coagulation determination
- Also suitable for microscopic and bacteriological purposes (smears)
- Material: nickel-chromium steel
- Acid resistant
- Length: 50 mm
- Wire thickness: 0,5 mm
- Diameter: approx. 3 - 4 mm
Scope of delivery
- 10 Hecht-Assistent swab eyelets for Kollehalter