Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 06.12.2022 and 09.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Hematocrit Capillaries from BRAND
The microhematocrit capillaries are used to absorb capillary blood. The capillary forces draw the blood into the microhematocrit capillary where it is preserved. The entire inner surface of the capillary is heparinized so that no blood clotting can occur.
Microhematocrit capillaries - At a glance
- For capillary blood collection
- For use in hematocrit centrifuges
- With red color code
- Heparinized with sodium heparainiate
- Length: 75 mm
- Diameter: 1.15 mm (inner); 1.55 mm (outer)
Scope of delivery
- 100 Brand microhematocrit capillaries
This article is excluded from withdrawal.