Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 02.10.2023 and 06.10.2023
|Quantity||Price per unit||Price per unit (gross)||Reference price||Reference price (gross)|
|To 2||€1,149.00||€1,367.31||€1,149.00 / 1 piece(s)||€1,367.31 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 3||€1,150.00||€1,368.50||€1,150.00 / 1 piece(s)||€1,368.50 / 1 piece(s)|
EBA 270 centrifuge from Hettich
The Hettich EBA 270 centrifuge ensures optimum sample preparation. The centrifuge was developed mainly for use in doctor’s offices. The EBA 270 delivers separation results just as good as large centrifuges and is ideally suited for gel tubes. The centrifuge’s lid lock ensures the necessary safety in the laboratory or the office. The EBA 270 is not only practical, but also designed in a user-friendly way. The centrifuge’s display allows quick reading of the parameters.
- For common blood collection and urine tubes with a max. 15-ml volume
- Max. speed 4000 min-1, max. RCF 2254
- Ideal for preparing samples with separating gel for analysis
- With microprocessor control
- Rotation speed and time adjustable individually
- With pulse button for a short initial centrifugation
- Safety: lid lock, switch-off in case of imbalance, emergency unlocking
Centrifuges from Hettich are not only durable and reliable, they also meet high quality standards. The areas of application of the Hettich centrifuges are versatile and characterised by a user-friendly design.
90° swing out rotor to form a horizontal separation layer.
6 x 15 ml
The speed and running time of the centrifuge can be adjusted variably for different applications: The speed RPM is entered in steps of 100, the time in minutes (maximum 99 min).
Key technical data
With only 13 kg, the EBA 270 is a true lightweight if you consider all it can do. With dimensions of 239 x 326 x 389 mm (H x W x D), it can easily find a place even in the smallest laboratory.
- Secure lid locking thanks to metal lock and the possibility of emergency release.
- Thanks to the elastically mounted motor, the centrifuge runs smoothly and safely even with slight imbalance. In case of emergency, the automatic imbalance switch-off takes effect.
200 – 240 V 1 ~p>
50 – 60 Hz
Electromagnetic interference, interference immunity:
EN / IEC 61326-1, Class B
1 – 99 min, continuous operation, short operation (pulse button)
High operating comfort:
The ergonomic control and information panel is enhanced by the practical pulse button. With it, short centrifugation steps can be set in the blink of an eye.
The smooth plastic casing is quite easy to clean. The robust metal lid and the centrifuge chamber made of stainless steel guarantee a long durability for the EBA 270 centrifuge.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.