Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 30.09.2023 and 05.10.2023
CoaguChek Pro II System from Roche
Roche's CoaguChek Pro II system is a convenient point-of-care device that provides clinically relevant coagulation parameters. Just as reliable as laboratory results: it can measure PT values (INR/ %Quick) and activate partial thromoplastin time (aPTT) within one or few minutes. Its Wi-Fi function and the integrated barcode scanner enables health professionals to measure coagulation values.
Please note: Only suitable for health professionals. Tests on this device may only be performed and interpreted by a doctor or a person authorized by a doctor. Medical laypersons may use and evaluate the test incorrectly.
- Point-of-care coagulometer
- Use with Roche’s CoaguChekPT and aPTT test strips
- Meets the Guidelines of the German Federal Medical Council (RiliBÄK)
- Connection via Wi-Fi, data transfer with QR code and smartphone
- Easy setup, only 3 steps to display the result
- Comprehensive internal quality controls for reliable measurement results
- As reliable as laboratory results
- Integrated data management functions and barcode scanner
- Dimensions: 187 x 97 x 43 mm
- Weight: 280 g (without batteries)
Networked coagulation management
The CoaguChek Pro II system is a handy point-of-care device that provides immediate values for the coagulation parameters PT and aPTT. Getting immediate results of critical measurement results is always important, be it in the operating room, in the emergency room, or in the intensive care unit. Thanks to the device’s sophisticated connectivity, it is really easy to directly transmit data.
The PoC system can transmit test results to the following:
- to the device
- to the electronic medical record
- to a patient/ward monitor
- to the health professional
- directly to the patient
The integrated 2D barcode scanner and Wi-Fi connection help ensure secure data entry. You will also be able to transfer data to any data management system with your smartphone thanks to the QR code functionality. All of this makes Roche’s CoaguChek Pro II system a device that optimizes workflows in medical facilities.
- Color touch screen display
- Power supply: Rechargeable battery or main adapter
- Test principle: Electrochemical measurement of thromboplastin time and activated partial thromboplastin time
- Results in approx. 1 minute for PT and maximum 5 minutes for aPTT
- Measuring range:
- %Q: 5 - 120
- SEC: 9.6 - 96
- INR: 0.8 - 8.0
- Storage space: approx. 2,000 patient results, 500 QC data and 120 code chips
- 1 Roche CoaguChek Pro II system
- 1 power supply unit
- 1 user manual
If purchased in Germany and according to MPBetreibV regulations, you will need to complete a training course before using the product. This training is not included in the price.
The accessories shown are not included in the delivery contents.
|DocCheck Shop Deal:||
DocCheck Shop Top Deal