Hemoglobin 201 Analyzer from HemoCue
HemoCue’s Hemoglobin 201 analyzer provides fast and reliable quantitative hemoglobin measurements. The point-of-care device is really easy to handle, highly hygienic, and delivers precise measurements. This makes it the perfect companion for your daily routine at work. The measurement is carried out photometrically by a two-wavelength measurement, and the results are ready after just 60 seconds.
Please note: Only suitable for health professionals. Tests on this device may only be performed and interpreted by a doctor or a person authorized by a doctor. Medical laypersons may use and evaluate the test incorrectly.
- For measuring blood’s hemoglobin content
- For use with Hb 201 microcuvettes
- Fast and accurate results within 60 seconds
- Compact, mobile, pre-calibrated and easy-to-use device
- High precision over the entire measuring range
- No calibration or instrument adjustment (between cuvette or reagent batches) needed
- Ideal for use in doctor's offices, hospitals, ambulances and for self-monitoring
- Measuring method: photometry
- Sample material: capillary blood, venous or arterial blood
- Measuring in: mg/dl
- 1 HemoCue Hemoglobin 201 Analyzer
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.