Point-of-care blood hemoglobin measurement in laboratory quality
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 08.04.2023 and 13.04.2023
Hemoglobin 201 Analyzer from HemoCue
HemoCue Hemoglobin Systems provide fast, easy-to-perform and reliable quantitative hemoglobin measurements. Performance is equivalent to that of a large hematology analyzer. The photometer's dual-wavelength measurement compensates for the influence of lipidemia, leukocytosis, and other causes of turbidity. Any type of blood (capillary, venous or arterial) can be used. The unbreakable disposable cuvette holds the exact amount of blood and automatically mixes the sample with the reagents. The cuvette is inserted into the portable photometer. The result appears on the display within 10 to 60 seconds (depending on the instrument variant).
Important notice: For health care professionals only.
The test may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Immediate and accurate results within 10 to 60 seconds (depending on device version)
- Required sample volume: only 10 µL capillary, venous or arterial blood
- Pre-calibrated, portable photometer that requires minimal maintenance
- No calibration or instrument adjustment (between cuvette or reagent batches) required
- Automatic compensation for turbidity due to lipids or leukocytosis
- Can be operated by non-laboratory personnel after only brief training
- Measuring instrument in mg/dl
Scope of delivery
- 1 HemoCue Hemoglobin 201 Analyzer
This item is not eligible for returns.