CARDIAC POC Troponin T test strips for cobas h 232 from Roche
Roche's CARDIAC POC Troponin T Test is a rapid diagnostic tool for suspected acute myocardial infarction and the detection of patients at increased risk of mortality. The test strip provides reliable cardiac TnT (Troponin T) values over a wide quantitative measurement range (40 - 2000 ng/l). The rapid test is used in the Roche cobas h 232 device and provides results within minutes in the prehospital setting, such as ambulance, office and emergency department.
Important note: For healthcare professionals only.
The test may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and evaluate the test incorrectly.
- Immunological test for cardiac acute diagnostics
- Quantitative determination of Troponin T levels (cTnT)
- For use with the Roche cobas h 232 PoC device
- Incl. code chip with calibration data for test strip lot
- Sample material: heparinized venous whole blood
- Sample volume: 150 μl
- Measuring time: approx. 12 minutes (plus 2 minutes for sample recognition)
- Measuring range: 40 - 2000 ng/l (quantitative over the entire measuring range)
- Supported units: ng/l, pg/l, ng/ml, μg/l
- Stability: Store at 2 - 8 °C
- The test can be used immediately after removal from the refrigerator
- After opening the pouch, the test can be used within 15 minutes
Scope of delivery
- 10 Roche CARDIAC POC Troponin T test strips for cobas h 232
- 1 code chip
- Instruction manual
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.