Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 02.02.2023 and 06.02.2023
CARDIAC POC Troponin T test strips for cobas h 232 from Roche
Roche's CARDIAC POC Troponin T Test is a rapid diagnostic tool for suspected acute myocardial infarction and the detection of patients at increased risk of mortality. The test strip provides reliable cardiac TnT (Troponin T) values over a wide quantitative measurement range (40 - 2000 ng/l). The rapid test is used in the Roche cobas h 232 device and provides results within minutes in the prehospital setting, such as ambulance, office and emergency department.
Important note: For healthcare professionals only.
The test may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and evaluate the test incorrectly.
- Immunological test for cardiac acute diagnostics
- Quantitative determination of Troponin T levels (cTnT)
- For use with the Roche cobas h 232 PoC device
- Incl. code chip with calibration data for test strip lot
- Sample material: heparinized venous whole blood
- Sample volume: 150 μl
- Measuring time: approx. 12 minutes (plus 2 minutes for sample recognition)
- Measuring range: 40 - 2000 ng/l (quantitative over the entire measuring range)
- Supported units: ng/l, pg/l, ng/ml, μg/l
- Stability: Store at 2 - 8 °C
- The test can be used immediately after removal from the refrigerator
- After opening the pouch, the test can be used within 15 minutes
Scope of delivery
- 10 Roche CARDIAC POC Troponin T test strips for cobas h 232
- 1 code chip
- Instruction manual
This article is excluded from withdrawal.