For the quantitative determination of D-dimers
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 08.04.2023 and 13.04.2023
CARDIAC D-dimer test strips for cobas h 232 from Roche
The CARDIAC D-dimer test from Roche provides a rapid result for reliable exclusion of pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis. The ready-to-use test strips are used in the Roche cobas h 232 device and the quantitative measurement results are available within minutes. The rapid determination of D-dimers with the CARDIAC assay is just as suitable in the doctor's office as it is in the ambulance and during home visits.
Important note: For healthcare professionals only. Thetest may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Quantitative immunological test for the detection of D-dimer
- For use with the Roche cobas h 232 PoC device
- Incl. code chip with calibration data for the test strip lot
- Sample material: heparinized venous whole blood
- Sample volume: 150 μl
- Measuring time: approx. 8 minutes (plus 2 minutes for sample recognition)
- Measuring range: 0.1 - 4 μg/ml
- Supported units: μg/ml, ng/ml, mg/l, μg/l
- Stability: Store at 2 - 8 °C
- The test can be used immediately after removal from the refrigerator
- After opening the pouch, the test can be used within 15 minutes
Scope of delivery
- 10 Roche CARDIAC D-dimer test strips for cobas h 232
- 1 code chip
- Instruction manual
This item is not eligible for returns.