K HB. Mini Cuvette Test from medichem
The Meditrol K HB. mini cuvette test from medichem is used for the detection of the hemoglobin content in the blood. Capillary or venous blood can be used as sample material. The measurement is performed by the cyanmethemoglobin method with a miniphotometer and provides indications of diseases such as anemia and polyglobulia, in addition, it is used to monitor high-risk patients with iron deficiency. The cuvette tests are ideally suited for use in laboratories and doctors' offices thanks to the simple and rapid measurement.
Important note: For health professionals only.
Thetest may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Determination of the hemoglobin content in blood
- Simple and fast measurement
- For professional in vitro diagnostic application
- Application for miniphotometer
- Sample material: Capillary or venous blood
- Measuring method: Cyanmethemoglobin method
- Storage at 15 - 25°C, dark
- Measuring range: 1.0 - 25 g/dL (0.6 - 15.5 mmo/L)
- Measuring wavelength: 546nm, 560nm, 520 nm
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of medichem Meditrol K HB. mini cuvette tests à 40 pieces in the selected version
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.