Test strips for the CoaguChek Pro II system
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 06.04.2023 and 12.04.2023
|Quantity||Price per unit||Price per unit (gross)||Reference price||Reference price (gross)|
|To 3||€135.90||€161.72||€2.83 / 1 piece(s)||€3.37 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 4||€125.90||€149.82||€2.62 / 1 piece(s)||€3.12 / 1 piece(s)|
CoaguChek Pro II PT Test from Roche
Roche CoaguChek PT test strips are designed for coagulation diagnostics in professional settings and are compatible with the CoaguChek Pro II system. The point-of-care device enables mobile monitoring of anticoagulation therapy in real time. With the CoaguChek PT test strips, the prothrombin time (PT) can be determined within approximately 1 minute. With these test strips, the blood sample can be applied both laterally by capillary action and from above by dripping on by capillary. The measured Quick and INR (International Normalized Ratio) values are comparable to the precision of laboratory results. Quality control also includes the code chip contained in each package. It reads relevant information on test method, lot number and expiration date into the CoaguChek Pro II system.
Important Note: For healthcare professionals only.
Thetest may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Quantitative PT determination with the CoaguChek Pro II System
- In vitro test of blood coagulation TPZ (prothrombin time)
- Sample application field can be filled from the side or from the top
- Insensitive, heparin-interfering test strips
- PT reagent with low ISI (International Sensitivity Index 1.0)
- Constant monitoring of system and test strips during measurement
- Incl. code chip with information about each new test strip lot
- Detection system: Amperometric (electrochemical) determination after activation of blood coagulation with recombinant human thromboplastin
- Sample material: fresh capillary blood; venous whole blood without anticoagulants (heparin, EDTA, citrate, oxalate or other substances)
- Sample volume: 8 μl
- Measuring time: approx. 1 minute
- Measuring range: 0.8 - 8.0 INR (5 - 120% Quick)
- Heparin effects: Insensitive to heparin (UFH & LMWH) in concentrations up to 3 IU/ml blood
- Stability: Store at +2 °C to + 30 °C
Scope of delivery
- 2 x 24 Roche CoaguChek Pro II PT test strips
- 1 code chip
Note: The test strips can only be used with the Roche CoaguChek Pro II system.
This item is not eligible for returns.