Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.10.2023 and 12.10.2023
|Quantity||Price per unit||Price per unit (gross)||Reference price||Reference price (gross)|
|To 3||€136.90||€162.91||€2.85 / 1 piece(s)||€3.39 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 4||€134.90||€160.53||€2.81 / 1 piece(s)||€3.34 / 1 piece(s)|
CoaguChek PT Test from Roche
Roche’s CoaguCheck PT test strips help health professionals make reliable coagulation diagnosis. They are compatible with CoaguChek Pro II systems devices, which enable real-time and mobile anticoagulation therapy monitoring. The CoaguChek PT test strips can determine prothrombin times (PT) within 1 single minute and measure Quick and INR values (International Normalized Ratio) which are just as reliable as laboratory results. Each package contains a code chip, which is necessary for quality checking the product and gives the CoaguChek Pro II system relevant information about the test method, lot number and expiry date.
Please note: Only suitable for health professionals. These tests may only be performed and evaluated by a doctor or a person authorized by a doctor. Medical laypersons may use and evaluate the test incorrectly.
- Quantitative determination of PT values with the CoaguCheck Pro II system
- In vitro blood coagulation test (prothombin time)
- Sample can be placed on the application field from either the side or above
- Insensitive and heparinsuppressed test strips
- Low ISI PT reagent (International Sensitivity Index 1.0)
- Constant system and test strips check-ups during the measurement
- Includes code chip with information on each new batch
- Detection system: Amperometric (electrochemical) determination after activating blood coagulation with recombinant human thromboplastin
- Sample material: fresh capillary blood; venous whole blood without anticoagulants (heparin, EDTA, citrate, oxalate or other substances)
- Sample volume: 8 μl
- Measuring time: approx. 1 minute
- Measuring range: 0.8 - 8.0 INR (5 - 120% Quick)
- Heparin influences: Insensitive to heparin (UFH & LMWH) in concentrations up to 3 IU/ml blood
- Stability: Store at +2 °C to + 30 °C
- 1 Roche CoaguChek Pro II code chip
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.