Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 12.12.2023 and 15.12.2023
D-dimer rapid test from möLab
The D-dimer rapid test from möLab is used for the qualitative detection of D-dimer in blood. The sample material can be citrated whole blood, serum or plasma. By means of visual color development on the test strip, existing D-Dimer are easily detected . The D-dimer blood test is intended for professional use only for in vitro diagnosis. The determination of the D-dimer concentration is used for the exclusion diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism.
Important Note: For healthcare professionals only.
The test may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Chromatographic immunoassay test for the qualitative determination of D-dimer in blood
- For exclusion diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism
- For the diagnosis of consumption coagulopathies (disseminated intravascular coagulation disorders)
- Test result in only 15 - 20 minutes
- High sensitivity (97.4 %) and specificity (97.7 %)
- For use in professional in vitro diagnostics
- Sample material: citrated whole blood, serum, plasma
- Storage temperature: 2 - 30 °C
- Long shelf life of unopened test cassettes (up to 24 months)
Scope of delivery
- 1 package möLab D-Dimer rapid test consisting of:
- 10 D-Dimer test cassettes
- 10 disposable pipettes
- 1 buffer bottle with buffer solution
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.