Article successfully added.
For hemoglobin determination
Order number: 293541
Package: 200 piece(s)
€165.41 Incl. VAT*(€0.83 / 1 piece(s))
€139.00 net*(€0.70 / 1 piece(s))
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.04.2023 and 05.04.2023
|Quantity||Price per unit||Price per unit (gross)||Reference price||Reference price (gross)|
|To 2||€149.00||€177.31||€0.75 / 1 piece(s)||€0.89 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 3||€144.00||€171.36||€0.72 / 1 piece(s)||€0.86 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 6||€139.00||€165.41||€0.70 / 1 piece(s)||€0.83 / 1 piece(s)|
Hb 201 Microcuvette from HemoCue
The Hb 201 microcuvettes HemoCue are used with the associated Hb 201 analyzer for the quantitative determination of hemoglobin in blood. Capillary, arterial or venous blood can be used as sample material and the measurement time is only 60 seconds. The microcuvettes are optimally suited for use in the practice, clinic and laboratory thanks to the simple and rapid measurement .
Important note: For health professionals only.
The test may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- For quantitative hemoglobin measurement
- For use with the Hb 201 analyzer provided
- Fast and accurate results within 60 seconds
- Ideally suited for use in practices, hospitals and ambulances
- Easy to perform and accurate measurement results
- Storage at 15 - 30 °C
- Measuring method: Photometry
- Sample material: capillary blood, venous or arterial blood
Scope of delivery
- 200 HemoCue Hb 201 microcuvettes
This item is not eligible for returns.
For healthcare professionals only