Liqua-Trol from Kova
Kova's Liqua-Trol is used to control Roche's Combur urinalysis tests. The ready-to-use liquid reagent reduces the time required and the control is quick and user-friendly to use. The Liqua-Trol consists of a Level I (Abnormal) reagent and a Level II (Normal w/ hCG) reagent. Thanks to the included value table , the control can be quickly and easily evaluated visually.
- For control in qualitative and semi-quantitative methods for routine urinalysis
- Ready-to-use liquid reagent
- Level I (Abnormal) and Level II (Normal w/ hCG)
- Reduces time and eliminates reconstitution errors
- Fast and user-friendly application
- For use with the Combur urine test strips
- Incl. value table for evaluation
- Storage temperature: 2 - 8 °C (stable for 30 days at room temperature)
- 1 pack of Kova Liqua-Trol consisting of:
- 3 x 15 ml Level I (Abnormal)
- 3 x 15 ml Level II (Normal w/ hCG)
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.