Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 02.10.2023 and 06.10.2023
CoaguChek PT Controls from Roche
System testing of the CoaguChek Pro II meter is possible with the Roche CoaguChek PT Controls reagents. Both weekly recommended device testing and interlaboratory tests for external quality control can be performed with the test accessories. Batch-relevant information on the test method and expiry date of the Controls package is read into the device via the code chip supplied. The measurement result is stored in the instrument including the control range and the assessment of the measured Quick/INR value.
Please note: For each control measurement an additional CoaguChek Pro PT test strip is required, this is not included in the package.
Important note: For healthcare professionals only.
Thetest may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Set with controls for the professional Roche CoaguChek Pro II System
- For quality control and system testing of the prothrombin time
- Incl. code chip with information about each new test batch
- Detection system: amperometric (electrochemical) determination after activation of blood coagulation with recombinant human thromboplastin
- Sample material:
- anticoagulated rabbit plasma (before lyophilization) per bottle
- Volumetric pipette: calcium chloride and preservative
- Additionally required material: Roche CoaguChek PT test strips
- Sample volume: 8 μl
- Measuring time: approx. 1 minute
- Measuring range: 0.8 - 8.0 INR (5 - 120% Quick)
- Stability: Store refrigerated at +2 to + 8 °C
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of CoaguChek PT Controls à 4 controls
- 4 bottles of test liquid
- 4 filled volumetric pipettes
- 1 code chip
- Package insert
Bite note: Additional CoaguChek PT test strips are required. The CoaguChek PT Controls can only be used with the Roche CoaguChek Pro II System.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.