For the qualitative detection of Norovirus antigens
Delivery 21 to 24 days
You will receive your goods between the 05.05.2023 and 09.05.2023
NADAL Norovirus GI/GII Test from nal von minden
The nal von minden NADAL Norovirus test is used for the qualitative detection of Norovirus antigens of genogroups GI and GII. By means of visual color development on the test strip, the test result can be read and interpreted after only 10 minutes. The detection is intended as an aid in the diagnosis of Norovirus infection and is for professional use only for in vitro diagnostic use.
Important Note: For healthcare professionals only.
Thetest should only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Qualitative detection of Norovirus antigens of genogroups GI and GII
- Aids in the diagnosis of Norovirus infection
- Chromotographic immunoassay
- For professional in vitro diagnostic use
- Test result readable from test cassette after 10 minutes
- High sensitivity (97.9%) and specificity (99.6%)
- Detectable analytes: Norovirus GI/GII
- Sample material: Stool
- Qualitative determination: Ag
- Storage temperature: 2 - 30 °C
Scope of delivery
- 1 package nal von minden NADAL Norovirus GI/GII Tests à 10 tests consisting of:
- 10 test cassettes
- 10 collection tubes
This item is not eligible for returns.