Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 02.10.2023 and 06.10.2023
Siemens Urinteststreifen from Siemens
The urine strips from Siemens are used with the matching CLINITEK Status + Urinalysis System for the visual or automatic evaluation of various parameters in urine. Thanks to the integrated ascorbic acid stabilization and the simple application, the test strips provide reliable and fast results. The urine strips are optimally suited for use in the practice, clinic and laboratory.
Important Notice: For healthcare professionals only.
The test may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and evaluate the test incorrectly.
- Semiquantitative tests for routine urinalysis
- Visual or automatic evaluation (photometric)
- Ready-to-use test sticks
- Ideal for use in professional in vitro diagnostics
- Easy to use and high precision
- Short and flexible strips for precise measurement results even with small sample volumes
- For use with the CLINITEK Status + urinalysis system from Siemens
- High reliability
- User-friendly and non-refrigerated shelf life
- Test strips with integrated ascorbic acid stabilization
- For use in laboratory, practice and clinic
- Sample material: fresh midstream urine
- Multistix 5:
- Protein, Glucose, blood, leukocytes, nitrite
- Multistix 8 SG:
- Specific gravity, pH, protein, glucose, ketone, (occult) blood, leukocytes, nitrite
- Multistix 10 SG:
- Specific gravity, pH, protein, glucose, ketone, leukocytes, erythrocytes, nitrite, bilirubin, urobilinogen
- Clinitek Microalbumin 2:
- Albumin, creatinine, AKQ value
- Available in different versions
Scope of delivery
- 1 package Siemens Clinitek Microalbumin 2 Urine test strips for the CLINITEK Status + urinalysis system à 25 pieces
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.