Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 09.07.2022 and 13.07.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
meditrol Urine Test Strips from medichem
The medichem meditrol urine test strips are the reliable and fast option for detecting clinically relevant parameters in the urine. In medical practices and clinics the test strips are used for urinary tract and bladder infections, kidney diseases, as well as diabetes mellitus.
- Urine rapid test strips for diagnostics and early detection
- With ascorbic acid protection for blood and glucose test field
- Sample material: Urine
- Test result can be clearly read after 60 s
- Fast colour comparison with printing on package
- Safe, hygienic and with a long shelf life thanks to fresh
- Storage at 2 - 30°C
meditrol urine test strips – Parameters
- meditrol-N Protect: Nitrite
- meditrol-3 Protect: Glucose, protein, pH
- meditrol-6 Protect: Glucose, ascorbic acid, protein, pH, blood, nitrite
- meditrol-10 + L Protect: Glucose, ascorbic acid, ketone, protein, pH, blood, nitrite, leukocytes, specific weigh, bilirubin, urobilinogen
meditrol urine test strips – Reliable urine test with clear colour change for unambiguous results
The semi-quantitative test system is used for diagnostics and the early detection of diabetes, hepatic and haemolytic disorders, metabolic disorders and diseases of the urogenital tract. The urine test consists of test strips with various test fields as well as an overview with a colour scale for the evaluation on the package.
- Ascorbic acid: The detection is based on the decolouration of Tillman’s reagent. The presence of ascorbic acid is indicated by a change from grey blue to orange.
- Bilirubin: Coupling bilirubin with a diazonium salt in an acidic milieu gives rise to a red azo dye. The presence of bilirubin results in a reddish orange peach colour.
- Blood: In the presence of organic hydroperoxides and a chromogen, the pseudoperoxidase activity of the haemoglobin and myoglobin results in a green dye. Intact erythrocytes are indicated by punctiform discolourations of the test field, haemoglobin or myoglobin by a homogeneous green colouration.
- Glucose: The detection is based on the glucose oxidase peroxidase chromogen reaction. The presence of glucose is indicated by a colour change from yellow to lime green to dark aquamarine.
- Ketone: Acetoacetic acid and acetone react with sodium nitroprusside in an alkaline medium to form a violet colour complex (Legal's test).
- Leukocytes: The test is based on the activity of released granulocyte esterases, which cleave a heterocyclic carboxylic acid ester. The cleavage product reacts with a diazonium salt to form a violet dye.
- Nitrite: Colour test based on the Griess test. Any pink colouration is considered a positive result.
- pH: The test paper contains a mixed indicator, which in the pH range from 5 to 9 shows clearly distinguishable reaction colours (from orange to yellow to turquoise).
- Protein: The test is based on the indicator's “protein error”. The test reacts with particular sensitivity to albumin. Other urine proteins do not react as strongly. The presence of proteins results in a colour change from yellow to mint green.
- Specific gravity: The test is based on a colour change of the active substance from blue green to green yellow depending on the concentration of ionic constituents in the urine.
- Urobilinogen: The test is based on the coupling of urobilinogen with a stabilised diazonium salt to form a red azo dye. The absence of urobilinogen results in a colour change from light to dark pink.
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of medichem meditrol tests in the selected variant
This article is excluded from withdrawal.