Urine Monovette from Sarstedt
The urine monovette from Sarstedt is the suitable urine collection container for the safe, clean collection of urine for urine tests and examinations. It is not only suitable for hygienic urine collection, but also serves as an analysis vessel for test strips and analyzers as well as a centrifuge tube for sediment collection. Since the urine monovette is supplied without preparation, it can be filled as required. After use, no puncture-proof containers are required for proper disposal of the urine tubes.
- Scaled urine monovette with cap
- Safe collection of urine due to practical suction tip
- Medical tubes for transport and examination of urine
- Without paper label - hygienic plastic label
- Without preparation
- Robust transport vessel
- Optimal vessel shape for test strips and as centrifuge tubes
- Needle-free sample collection: no cannula required
- Instrument adaptation for analysis possible
- Handy and easy to use
- Working volume: 10 ml
- Material: Polypropylene
Easy hygienic use thanks to the Sarstedt Urine Monovette
The urine sample is taken hygienically from a collection vessel using the suction tip supplied. To do this, the urine monovette is held vertically and the piston rod is pulled down as far as it will go to empty the suction tip. The suction tip is then immersed in the vessel and the urine tube drawn up to the base line. Gentle aspiration also preserves particularly sensitive components of the urine sediment, such as urine cylinders, for microscopic evaluation.
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of Sarstedt urine monovettes, 64 pieces each
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.