Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.12.2023 and 13.12.2023
meditrol Micro-Albumin Test from medichem
The Meditrol Micro-Albumin Test from medichem allows the detection of micro-albumin in urine and can serve as an aid in the diagnosis of renal dysfunction. By means of visual color development on the test strip, existing albumin is easily detected . The visual immunoassay is ideally suited for use in clinics and doctors' offices thanks to the simple and rapid performance .
Important note: For healthcare professionals only. The test may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Semiquantitative rapid test for the detection of albumin concentration
- Ideal for use in professional in vitro diagnostics
- Aids in the diagnosis of renal dysfunction
- Test result in only 5 minutes
- Simple and user-friendly application
- Optimal for use in medical practices and clinics
- Integrated procedure control with control line
- Visual interpretation of color development
- Sample material: urine
- Storage temperature: 2 - 30 °C
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of 20 Medichem Meditrol Micro-Albumin Tests
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.