Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 13.02.2023 and 16.02.2023
Ideal doctor's bag from DÜRASOL
The Dürasol Ideal doctor's case is repeatedly referred to as "the robust house call case par excellence", and rightly so. It is made of impact-resistant ABS plastic with an easy-care imitation leather cover. The compact doctor's case is certainly something to be proud of - small format in various colors.
- Ideal for home visits
- Extremely stable case - highly impact resistant
- Large storage space with compact dimensions
- With double lock system made of ABS plastic
- Ergonomically shaped double handle
- 12 removable ampoule depots for 144 ampoules
- Variable compartment division
- Stable plastic push-fit system
- Dimensions: L 44 x W 24 x H 22 cm
- Weight: 3,3 kg
- Available in various colors and materials
A classic among home visit cases
The doctor's case "Ideal" lives up to its name. From the outside, it is so impact and shock resistant that it safely protects the valuable contents - no matter what. But since good looks are also important, the case is covered with scratch-resistant yet beautiful imitation leather. From the inside it also makes a lot: The compartmentalization is systematic and clear - of course, completely individually changeable. When you open the case, the two halves of the lid fold away to the side, together with the contents, so that you can access the interior immediately - and also have those consumables at hand that are on top because you use them particularly often. Another highlight is the large ampoule compartment of the doctor's case: the 12 individual depots for different types of ampoules can be removed very flexibly.
The case was designed to be extra light. But if it weighs a little more when full, that's no big deal either - because the easy-to-grip, comfortable double handle makes for largely carefree carrying despite everything.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Dürasol doctor's case Ideal small format in the selected material and color
Delivery without pictured contents.