Mobile device for clinic, practice and home
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 02.06.2023 and 06.06.2023
medisol compact Deep inhaler from boso
Respiratory diseases adé. The medisol compact is a deep inhaler that can be taken anywhere thanks to its compact size and low weight in the practical carrying bag. It is used to treat the upper and lower respiratory tract, e.g. in asthma or chronic bronchitis, and is easy to operate. A special advantage for you and your patients: The inhaler is billable via health insurance.
medisol compact - At a glance
- Deep inhaler
- Billable via health insurance
- For upper and lower airways
- Small and compact
- Quiet operating volume
- Particle size: 4.12 μm
- Battery level indication via LEDs
- Weight: 200 g
- Dimensions: 45 mm x 53 mm x 98 mm
medisol compact - Small and mobile
The medisol compact is a practical, small deep inhaler. It nebulizes liquids and aerosols (liquid medications) that your patient can take in through the airways. By inhaling the fine mist, diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract can be treated.
Here the name says it all: this small deep inhaler is not only very small, but with its 200 g it weighs almost nothing. It can be easily stowed away and taken along in the accompanying transport bag. It is therefore the ideal companion for on the go. An additional plus is the low operating volume, which at 45 dBA is below the noise level of birds chirping.
The medisol compact is made even more convenient by its simple operation: as soon as all the necessary parts have been connected and the isotonic saline solution or aerosol has been filled in, it can be switched on by pressing the On/Off button. Inhalation can begin. Blue LEDs below the battery symbol indicate the battery status of the inhaler. This way, your patient always knows whether the device has enough power to supply him or her on the go. Medisol compact offers a maximum of 30 minutes of operating time per inhalation.
- Power supply: Internal lithium polymer battery (Li-Pol) 3.7 V; 2570 mAh
- USB power supply Input: 100 - 240 V AC; 50 - 60 Hz; 0.5 A
- USB power supply output: 5 V DC; 2A
- Minimum filling volume: 2 ml
- Maximum fill volume: 6 ml
- Atomization rate: 0.25 ml/min
- Operating pressure: 0.25 ~ 0.5 bar
- Sound pressure level: 45 dBA
- Lifetime of the device: 400 hours
Scope of delivery
- Scope of delivery 1 medisol compact
- 1 mask for adults
- 1 mask for children
- 1 air tube
- 1 nosepiece
- 1 replacement filter
- 1 nebulizer
- 1 mouthpiece
- 1 micro USB cable
- 1 adapter for power supply
- 1 carrying bag
This item is not eligible for returns.