Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 05.08.2021 and 09.08.2021 Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
CLOG Shoes with heel-strap from WOCK
For professionals who work in the most demanding environments, the CLOG is the ideal style.CLOG, is ideal for activities in which professionals spend many hours standing and, who hence have a tendency to suffer foot discomfort or lower body fatigue. CLOG Shoes - Features
- Sterilizable: Produced in a high quality polymer which allows sterilization in autoclave up to 134 °C
- Removable Insole: It’s detachable to allow a deeper cleaning
- Shock Absorption: The special design helps to reduce the occurrence of micro–lesions in tendons, bones and joints, and the feeling of tired legs
- Antistatic: Promotes the dissipation of accumulated static electricity.
- Upper Liquid Protection: Avoids the entrance of liquids inside the shoe
- Breathable: Regulates the temperature and humidity of the foot
- Removable Strap: Increases comfort and support to the heel, as well as keeps your foot firmly in the footwear
- Washable: The footwear can be machine washed up to 90 °C.
- Antislip: The sole is designed to reduce the risk of slipping
- Lemon Scent: The footwear has a fresh and soft fragrance, with a lemon scent
- Unisex: Style designed to be worn by men and women
CLOG Shoes - Details
CLOG is made with Steri–tech™ technology. Its material allows sterilization up to 134 °C, is non–toxic and provides odor resistance, bacterial and fungal growth inhibition.CLOG’s exclusive Steri-tech™ insole uses Grid Design™ technology to improve its shock absorption capacity, while being highly flexible and breathable to allow maximum comfort.
CLOG, is a bicolored occupational clog entirely made of polymeric materials and with the following components:
- Antistatic insert
- Removable insole
- Ventilation holes — both on clog and insole
CLOG Shoes - Technical Specifications
- Heat resistance — autoclavable up to a maximum of 134 °C
- Resistant to abrasion
- Resistant to detergents
- Resistant to lactic acid
- Resistant to liquids (such as infiltration of blood)
- Resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to saltwater
Care and Cleaning
- Wash: Machine washable up to a maximum temperature of 90 °C. Can also be steam sterilized in autoclave up to 134 °C.
- Dry: Wipe with a cloth or dry at room temperature.
CLOG resists to several sterilizations in autoclave, but durability might be impaired depending on sterilization parameters and number of cycles. CLOG also resists to several washings at 90 °C in washing machine. It is not recommended the use of bleaching agents during washing machine cycles at 90 °C. The resistance of CLOG material to washing depends on several factors:
- Type of detergent
- Cycles’ duration
- Physical stress during the cycles