Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 23.01.2021 and 26.01.2021 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Foliodrape protect Fenestrated Surgical Drapecloths
The sterile drape with Foliodrape is an important part of effective infection prophylaxis in surgery. Because the safety of materials, equipment and application enables reliable and easy coverage of the patient and his surroundings during all surgical interventions.
- Non-woven fabric with foil
- circular window in different versions:
- A cloth with a hole in the middle is not self-adhesive
- or a split cloth with a self-adhesive hole
- single sterile packaging
- 100% impermeable to liquids
- meets the DIN EN 13795 (1-3) standard
Secure adhesive strips on the drapes ensure a quick and tight fixation on the patient's skin and provide an effective barrier against germs. This can effectively prevent the migration of microorganisms to the wound.
This article is excluded from withdrawal.