Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 20.08.2022 and 24.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Blood circulation relief model from Erler-Zimmer
This relief model shows organs and structures of the circulatory system. The blood supply in the human body is shown in half life size. The model is mounted on a base plate and can be hung. All major blood vessels and the supply to the extremities, as well as the pulmonary circulation are detailed on the relief. Likewise, the heart with its chambers, atria and valves is modeled. The anterior heart wall is removable for a better view. The model can be used to explain and demonstrate the three-dimensional course of the blood vessels in training and teaching as well as in practice and therapy.
- Model of the human circulatory system
- Relief model in half natural size
- 2-part with removable heart wall
- On base plate - also for hanging
- Dimensions: L 90 x W 35 x H 5 cm
- Weight: 5,1 kg
Scope of delivery
- 1 Erler room Blood circulation relief model