Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 10.12.2022 and 14.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Knee joint model from Erler-Zimmer
The Erler-Zimmer knee model shows the structure of the human knee joint including the stumps of the femur and tibia. The model can be used to show flexion and extension of the joint as well as external and internal rotation. In addition to its suitability as a teaching aid in medical studies, the model can also be used optimally for more detailed explanations in patient discussions.
- Natural cast of the human knee joint
- For demonstrating flexion and extension as well as external and internal rotation
- Attachment tendons are made of elastic plastic
- Ideally suited as a teaching aid or for education in orthopedics
- With stand - removable
- Dimensions: 13 x 17 x 32,5 cm
- Weight: 0,8 kg
Scope of delivery
- 1 Erler room Knee joint model