Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 09.12.2022 and 13.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Didactic skull model from Erler-Zimmer
The didactic skull model from Erler-Zimmer is particularly detailed. It represents the skull of an average European adult skull and has been digitized using state-of-the-art technology and then idealized. The model is held together by practical magnetic connections and can be conveniently disassembled into 22 individual bones. Due to the level of detail, the model is ideal for learning the structure of the skull, but also as a descriptive aid in patient discussions.
- Detailed skull model can be disassembled into 22 individual bones
- Dimensionally stable individual parts
- No need for pin connections due to fastening by magnets
- Easy handling
- The following individual bones are shown:
- Parietal bone, left and right
- Occipital bone
- Temporal bone, left and right
- Sphenoid bone
- Frontal bone
- Ethmoid bone
- Ploughshare bone
- Palatine bone, left and right
- Inferior turbinate, left and right
- maxilla with teeth, left and right
- lacrimal bone, left and right
- nasal bone, left and right
- zygomatic bone, left and right
- mandible with teeth
- Free Augmented Anatomy App for visualization and display of nomenclature
- Dimensions: L 14 x W 16 x H 22 cm
- Weight: approx. 800 g
The Augmented Anatomy App from Erler-Zimmer - Scan your model!
The free Augmented Anatomy App brings Erler-Zimmer's anatomical models into the digital dimension. The live display of nomenclature and the integrated lexicon add important additional information to the learning experience. In addition, the high-quality visualization is suitable for interactive consultation and educational discussions with patients in clinics and practices. For more detailed information, the corresponding Wikipedia articles can be accessed via the app.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Erler room didactic skull model
- 1 instruction manual (German/English)
- 1 description on CD in Latin, German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Russian, Arabic, Korean and Japanese
An internet connection may be required to use the Augmented Anatomy App.
|DocCheck Shop Deal:||Student Discount|