Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 12.12.2022 and 15.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Female pelvic cut model from Erler-Zimmer
This reduced Erler-Zimmer model shows the anatomical structures of the female pelvis in median section. At about half the natural size, the female reproductive organs, bladder with ureter and also the anus are visible. The various structures are highlighted in color. The model is placed on a white base.
- Female pelvis as median section model
- In somewhat half natural size
- Representation of the sexual organs, bladder and intestinal outlet
- Mounted on pedestal
- Free Augmented Anatomy App for visualization and display of nomenclature
- Incl. learning card (German/English)
- Dimensions: L 16 x W 13 x H 16 cm
- Weight: approx. 500 g
The Augmented Anatomy App from Erler-Zimmer - Scan your model!
The free Augmented Anatomy App brings Erler-Zimmer's anatomical models into the digital dimension. The live display of nomenclature and the integrated lexicon add important additional information to the learning experience. In addition, the high-quality visualization is suitable for interactive consultation and educational discussions with patients in clinics and practices. For more detailed information, the corresponding Wikipedia articles can be accessed via the app.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Erler room Female pelvic section model
- 1 Learning card (German/English)
An internet connection may be required to use the Augmented Anatomy App.
Augmented Anatomy AppView details