Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 12.12.2022 and 15.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Instructional panel - The respiratory system from Erler-Zimmer
The educational chart provides a comprehensive insight into the human respiratory system. It features detailed color drawings showing the location of the respiratory organs with extensive labeling in three languages. The bronchi with lobe and segmental divisions are shown, as well as the larynx from different perspectives, a cross-section of the trachea and the fine structure of the bronchus with alveoli. The anatomy poster is suitable for clear patient education and as training material for medical professionals and therapists. The display board is printed on high quality paper and comes with poster strips to slide on.
- Anatomical educational chart about the respiratory system
- Detailed, colored illustration
- Labeling in German, English and Latin
- Incl. slide-on plastic cover with hanger
- Material: art paper, 200 g/sqm
- Dimensions: W 50 x L 70 cm
Scope of delivery
- 1 Erler room teaching board - The respiratory system
- 2 poster strips