Presentation of diseases and treatment solutions
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 03.06.2023 and 07.06.2023
Dentalmodell from Erler-Zimmer
The Erler-Zimmer dental model shows the right human mandible from tooth 3 to 7. The 4-fold magnification clearly depicts the structures of the jaw and also makes clinical pictures and treatment options easily visible. This makes the model ideal for explaining various diseases as part of teaching or also in patient discussions.
- Model of the right mandible in 4-fold size
- With tooth 3 to 7
- Shows diseases, treatment approaches as well as structures
- Illustration of the following treatment solutions:
- Metal-ceramic crown
- Root post build-up and all-ceramic
- Gold inlay
- Illustration of the following anatomical structures:
- retaining ligaments
- Free Augmented Anatomy App for visualization and display of nomenclature
- Dimensions: L 17 x W 5 x H 10 cm
- Weight: approx. 500 g
The Augmented Anatomy App from Erler-Zimmer - Scan your model!
The free Augmented Anatomy App brings Erler-Zimmer's anatomical models into the digital dimension. The live display of nomenclature and the integrated lexicon add important additional information to the learning experience. In addition, the high-quality visualization is suitable for interactive consultation and educational discussions with patients in clinics and practices. For more detailed information, the corresponding Wikipedia articles can be accessed via the app.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Erler room dental model
An Internet connection may be required to use the Augmented Anatomy App.
Augmented Anatomy AppView details