Article successfully added.
Package: 1 piece(s)
€64.14 inc. VAT*
€53.90 ex. VAT*
Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.12.2023 and 13.12.2023
Model Didactic Human Spine from HeineScientific
The didactic human spine with pelvis clearly shows all sections of the human spine. The color coding makes the individual sections easy to identify and simplifies learning.
- Ideal for teaching purposes
- Cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), thoracic vertebrae (Th1-Th12), lumbar spine (L1-L5), sacrum and coccyx are color-coded
- Representation of the male pelvis
- Physiological representation of all vertebrae, spinal nerves, spinal cord and ARteria vertebralis
- Pathological representation of a herniated disc
- Height without stand: 75 cm
Scope of delivery
- 1 Didactic human spine model