Pelvis Model male
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 08.04.2023 and 13.04.2023
Pelvis Model male from HeineScientific
This anatomical male pelvis model is a detailed replica in longitudinal section. It is a male pelvis model that is particularly systematic and clear due to the colored marking of the different pelvic structures. This makes it easier, especially for trainees and students, to learn and train human anatomy with the model male pelvis.
HeineScientific Model Anatomical Pelvis Male - At a glance
- Male pelvis model, longitudinal section
- Life size
- Color highlighting of the different structures
- Structures shown true to life: abdominal wall muscles, urinary bladder, prostate, external male genitals, rectum, spinal section incl. coccyx, muscles, blood vessels in the pelvic region
- Dimensions: 25 cm (H) x 18 cm (W) x 28 cm (D)
- incl. base for excellent stability
The anatomical pelvis model is characterized by its excellent, particularly clear representation of the internal pelvic structures. With clear color coding of the rectum, urinary bladder, prostate, blood vessels and other elements in the male pelvis, the pelvic model can provide a systematic overview of male anatomy. Thus, learning for study and training, repeating and practicing with the male pelvis model can be particularly easy and time-saving.
In addition, the pelvic model also looks good in any doctor's office, as it can be not only an ornamental inventory, but also a helpful utensil in patient discussions. Diagnoses, forms of therapy or planned interventions can be explained more easily and clearly with the model pelvis than with words alone.
The following structures are shown in the pelvic model
- Abdominal wall muscles
- Urinary bladder
- Prostate gland
- External male genitals
- Spinal segment with coccyx
- Musculature and blood vessels in the pelvic area
Scope of delivery
- Anatomical pelvis model, male in longitudinal section incl. base