PJ/U-Kurs-Set Classic III – Stainless Steel Edition from Littmann
Steely through the practical year. The PJ/U course set Classic III in the Stainless Steel Edition offers you a stethoscope made of stainless steel with a timeless design, which is perfectly framed by the other instruments of the set. With this high-quality PJ/U-course set you have everything you need in medical school: stethoscope, reflex hammer according to Troemner, diagnostic light and venous tourniquet.
- Littmann Classic III Stainless Steel Edition: stainless steel double-head chestpiece, 1-tube system, two dual-frequency membranes
- DocCheck Reflex Hammer "Klopp": Neurological grip tip for triggering stretch and skin reflexes, with metal handle
- DocCheck LED diagnostic light "Blink": Energy-efficient LED illumination, robust metal housing, with clip
- DocCheck vein tourniquet "Zurr": flexible tourniquet for one-handed tourniquet
- Please note that only the stethoscope will be engraved if engraving is requested
- The stethoscope is available in different tube colors
PJ/U-Course Set Classic III Stainless Steel Edition - Simple elegance
In this PJ/U-course set you will find every instrument you need for the examination course or the practical year: In addition to a high-quality Littmann stethoscope, the reflex hammer, diagnostic light and vein tourniquet from DocCheck are also included and want to be used by you.
The Classic III in the Stainless Steel Edition impresses like a wristwatch with its timeless stainless steel design. The chestpiece and earpiece are made of stainless steel. The tube is available in a variety of colors: from simple black to cool lemon, it's all there. Technically, the Classic III scores with its dual-frequency membranes located on both sides of the chestpiece. They allow you to perform precise auscultation of patients. You can listen to both children and adults. The membranes can be easily replaced with a cold ring, so that the pediatric side of the chestpiece can be converted into an open funnel.
The DocCheck reflex hammer "Klopp" not only has a sturdy metal handle, but also features a relatively heavy hammer head. In combination with gravity, you can always deliver blows of equal force when checking your patient's reflexes. This gives you comparable results. The reflex hammer has a neurological grip tip, as well as two different rubber inserts at the ends of the head for good examination results.
The energy-efficient DocCheck LED diagnostic light "Blink" is easy to transport thanks to its size and material. The housing is made of metal, making it sturdy and easy to clean at the same time, while its LED illumination is ideal for throat diagnostics.
The vein tourniquet "Zurr" from DocCheck has a high-quality finish and is therefore particularly durable.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Littmann Classic III Stainless Steel Edition in the selected tube color
- 1 DocCheck reflex hammer "Klopp" in silver
- 1 DocCheck LED diagnostic light "Blink" in silver
- 1 DocCheck vein tourniquet "Zurr