"Pressure I Sphygmomanometer"
The DocCheck sphygmomanometer Pressure I was developed in cooperation with Boso for demanding professional use in practice and clinic.
This classic and robust single-hose device with precision mechanism and cuffs in three sizes is maximally sensitive and justifies highest performance expectations.
- with high-precision, shock-protected mechanism from Boso
- robust casing with shock-absorbing protection ring
- easy-to-read scale, Ø 58 mm
- measuring range 0-300 mmHg
- accuracy +/- 3 mmHg
- latex-free velcro cuffs with with Luer connectors in three sizes: children, adults, oversize/thigh
- with case, specifically designed for use with the DocCheck Bag (made to use as module bag)
- colour of cuffs matches colour palette of DocCheck stethoscopes and DocCheck minilight II otoscopes
- warranty period: 3 years
Scope of Delivery:
- DocCheck Pressure I Sphygmomanometer
- name tag
- 3 cuffs (children, adults, XL)