Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 02.12.2022 and 06.12.2022
MFB body composition scale from KERN
The MFB body composition monitor from KERN impresses with its elegant design and comprehensive analysis functions. The Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) enables a reliable body structure analysis conveniently at home. It uses a low-frequency alternating current to determine the percentage of body fat, body water, muscle mass and bone. Furthermore, the KERN MFB has practical additional functions for calculating calorie requirements and BMI. The maximum load capacity is 182 kg.
- Flat scale for body analysis for non-medical use
- Analysis of body composition by Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA)
- Calculation of individual calorie requirements (basal metabolic rate, activity metabolic rate, BMI)
- Easy to use - tap, set up and read
- 4 large contact areas for optimal conductivity
- Large, easy-to-read LC display
- Flat design and non-slip feet for comfortable step and secure hold
- Material: stainless steel and glass
- Dimensions: W 30 x D 30 x H 2.5 cm
- Weight: approx. 2 kg
KERN MFB - Analysis in detail
- Body weight
- Body fat
- Body water
- Muscle mass
- Bone percentage
The bioelectrical impedance analysis of the KERN MFB body analysis scale
With the MFB body analysis scale, the determination of the body composition is done intuitively via the integrated contact surfaces of the weighing plate. For optimal measurement results and good conductivity during bioelectrical impedance analysis, it is necessary to stand barefoot and balanced on the metal contacts. The constant signal of the low-frequency alternating current then generates an electromagnetic field in the body. The partial resistances of the measured impedance then serve as the basis for the body structure analysis and are shown in percentages on the LC display.
- Analysis system: Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA)
- Weighing system: Strain gauges
- Functions: Basal metabolic rate, activity metabolic rate, BMI
- Internal memory: 10 users
- Units of measurement: Kilogram, Pound (lb)
- Measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 % or ± 0.1 kg
- Weighing range: max. 182 kg
- Power supply: 2 button cells (type CR2032)
- Operating time: up to 100 hours
Scope of delivery
- 1 KERN MFB body composition monitor
- 2 button cells
Attention: In case of pregnancy and pacemaker as well as other life-supporting implanted systems a BIA is not recommended!
The MFB body composition monitor is not permitted for use in the medical field.
|Scale type:||Flat scale, Körperanalysewaage|
|Load Capacity:||182 kg|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.