Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 29.10.2021 and 03.11.2021
Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope from Littmann
Are you ready for a stethoscope in a class of its own? The Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope combines powerful performance with a minimalist and sleek design. In cooperation with Eko, the stethoscope unites the well-known Littmann quality with state-of-the-art digital functions. In addition to the standard analog auscultation, the CORE stethoscope features an electronically amplified hearing mode – in other words: 40-fold noise amplification and active noise cancellation.
As for the colors, you can either choose a clean, matte black design or an eye-catching rainbow finish with a glossy surface. No matter your decision on the design, the performance of the Littmann CORE remains just as good. Your new partner in crime when it comes to professional electronic diagnostic.
- Digital stethoscope with standard analog and amplified listening mode
- Up to 40-fold noise amplification
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Two-sided chest piece with an open and a closed bell (hearing funnel)
- Suitable for the medical examination of both adults and children
- Soft snap-in ear tips for acoustic seal and comfort
- Real-time sound wave visualization (Eko App: Digital Stethoscope + ECG)
- Compatibility with Bluetooth hearing aids (individual consultation with a hearing aid acoustician recommended)
- Incl. additional ear tips, a coldness protection ring and an USB-C charging cable
- Colors: Matte black or high-polish rainbow
- Earpiece material: Aluminum alloy
- Chest piece material: Stainless steel
- Diaphragm material: Epoxy resin and fiberglass
- Diameter (small diaphragm): 33 mm (1.3")
- Diameter (large diaphragm): 43 mm (1.7")
- Total length: 69 cm (27.2")
- Total weight: 232 g (8.2 oz.)
- Optional laser engraving available
- Available in different colors
Clarity and Precision with the Digital Littmann CORE Stethoscope
The Littmann CORE delivers what is promises: balanced acoustics and wearing comfort, paired with powerful digital technology from Eko. This provides a crystal clear amplification of those chest sounds relevant to the examination, while the Active Noise Cancellation minimizes distracting background noise. At the same time, the snap-in ear tips provide the necessary acoustic seal. Additionally, the Eko app enables the CORE stethoscope to transmit the gathered health data to a mobile device. This allows the recordings of heart sounds and other patient data to be visualized, shared and stored in real time – ideal to document the course of a disease, for training purposes or for sharing with a colleague if you seek a second opinion.
To transmit heart and lung sounds to a Bluetooth-enabled hearing aid, a hearing aid acoustician can check in advance whether the corresponding hearing aid is compatible. The Eko Mobile app is required to pair a hearing aid with the Littmann CORE. The transmission uses the already implemented Bluetooth connection between the hearing aid and a smartphone.
- Record function: 15, 30, 60 or 120 seconds
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Compatibility: Eko Mobile App iOS (iOS 12), Android (V8.0) and Windows 10
- Connection port: USB-C
- Power supply: Battery
Scope of Delivery
- 1 Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope in the chosen color
- 1 USB-C charging cable
- 1 Coldness protection ring
- 1 Pair of additional ear tips (size S)
- 1 Quick Start Guide
The smartphone pictured is not included in the scope of delivery.
Please note that some features of the Eko mobile app may only be available with a paid subscription.
|Service Offer:||Laser engraving|